Sip and sample wines at this small family vineyard.Read More
Sip and sample wines at this small family vineyard.
Visiting the winery is an invitation to visit the owners' home. Down in the Colonial home's basement, you enter a friendly, intimate, wood-paneled tasting room. In 2013, over 60% of the wine was produced from estate-grown grapes and locally grown fruit. The labels depict local artwork, artists, and themes that promote the town's people, heritage, and designation as the "Christmas Town."
New in 2021:
- A Flight of wine ECONOMY & FIRST CLASS is the tasting option
- Outdoor Wine Pavilion under a 20X40 tent
- Local craft beer from Lasting Brass Brewery
- Soda, bottled water and snacks for purchase
- Contactless menu access online
- Contactless credit card processing
- Curbside pickup by appointment
- Flat-rate shipping of wines to most of the United States states
- Bring your own lawn chair and blanket to picnic on the grounds
- We are pet friendly
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines:
- Please follow CDC guidelines. All guests are asked to be socially responsible in consideration for their own health and their winery neighbors
- Staff required to wear masks
- An outdoor portable bathroom is available for use
- Sanitization stations supplied
Other Amenities: Open After COVID, Food/Beverage Services, Groups Welcome, Guided Group Tours, Pet Friendly
Dates of Operation: Sat. & Sun. 1-5, on selected dates.