Voted one of the "Top 10 B&B's" in the USA, this classic New England 16-room B&B is located on the water and on the beautiful and fun-filled southeastern Connecticut shoreline. Our inn overlooks scenic marinas on the Niantic River and is ideal location for romantic getaways or... Read More
The Inn at Harbor Hill Marina Bed & Breakfast is an award-winning, beautifully restored, 16-room inn, and a proud member of Select Registry and Distinctive Inns of New England, two groups who showcase and promote Luxury Inns throughout New England and the country. The inn is located on the southeastern Connecticut shoreline and is situated on a hill overlooking boats in our marina, and is walking distance to the many shops, restaurants, bars and cafés on Main Street in the downtown village of Niantic. We are also a short walk to the town’s mile-long Boardwalk which overlooks Long Island Sound, and three local beaches.
The Main Inn features 9 guestrooms that virtually sit atop of the Harbor Hill Marina and the Niantic River while the 7 newest guestrooms at the Captain Clark House offer a bit more of a luxurious experience with amenities such as king beds, soaking tubs, gas fireplaces and private balconies. All of the quiet, welcoming rooms at the inn offer private bathrooms and are tastefully and comfortably appointed to suit the needs of any guest looking for that perfect romantic or seasonal getaway.
We are a short 20 minute drive to famed Mystic, CT and are centerally located to many of the most popular Mystic Country attractions, wineries and great restaurants. The 16 room Bed and Breakfast has been completely renovated and features modern amenities with a casual seaside elegance that captures the relaxing feel of days long past with wraparound porches, comfortable outdoor wicker and Adirondack seating, beautiful flower gardens and magnificent water views.
The Inn at Harbor Hill Marina has won numerous awards over the years including:
- Voted "Best Inn" for an "Overnight" stay by Connecticut Magazine Sept 2016
- "Top 10 Most Romantic Inns" award in 2016 by ILoveInns.com
- "Certificate of Excellence" and "Hall of Fame" recipient in the 2015 Trip Advisor
- "Top Ten US Bed & Breakfast" award winner in 2014 by BedandBreakfast.com
- “Top Ten New England Bed and Breakfast” by TheTravelChannel.com
- Voted "Connecticut Fan-Favorite Destination" in 2013 by the State of CT Office of Tourism, and
- Three time winner of the "Golden Pineapple Award" for Excellence in Service, Hospitality and Tourism Image
So come and enjoy the same casual elegance of our beautifully restored turn-of-the-century waterfront Inn that guests have enjoyed since our opening in July of 1997. There is so much to "sea" and do any time of the year. Visit our website for money savings specials and packages.