A fine example of a gambrel-roof house built in 1685 located on 17 acres with small pastures, stone walls, trails and cleared farmland.Read More
A fine example of a gambrel-roof house built in 1685 for farming. The house has had two additions, with the first one enlarged the original three rooms in 1735, another in 1812. Recent owners have retained its original condition. Situated on 17 acres with small pastures, stone walls, woodlands, trails and cleared farmland. Adjacent is a barn built on an earlier foundations and is presently used for meetings and educational programs. It also contains a number of early artifacts and tools.
The house provides unlimited opportunities for study of early construction and a rare opportunity to see a 1600s house that has been maintained with wonderful historic characteristics.
Other amenities: Dining Nearby, Parking, Free guided tours.
Pricing: Free, donations accepted.
Other Amenities: Bus Parking
Dates of Operation: Memorial Day Through Labor Day