Planning the Ultimate Girls’ Night Out Last Updated 2/17
They know how to have fun and they’ve always got your back. Let’s face it, there’s nothing quite like a night (or a day) out with your girl squad. It’s not always easy to get everyone together, but when you manage to do it, you always have an unforgettable time together. From party spots for the ultimate night on the town to a luxurious day at the spa, we’ve got a few cool ideas for your next girls-only celebration.
The One-Stop Party
These Connecticut destinations feature multiple restaurants, bars, dance clubs and other entertainment choices, so you can have a great time without driving all over the place.
Laugh and Learn
Try a paint-your-own pottery class, enjoy a little improv comedy or solve a mystery before time runs out. These are all things that are just a little more fun with your girls along for the ride!
Shop ‘Til You Drop
Want to spend a day browsing cute shops and savoring a long lunch? Here are few of Connecticut’s best town centers to do just that.
- Wander West Hartford’s downtown shops and restaurants along Farmington Avenue and throughout Blue Back Square.
- Stroll the shops on Greenwich Avenue in downtown Greenwich, and stop for a healthy lunch at Meli-Melo.
- Explore the pretty village of Chester, with its boutiques, galleries, antique shops and restaurants.
- Hunt for treasures in the more than 20 antique shops of Woodbury, and be sure to grab lunch at the highly recommended Good News Café.
- Spend a few hours in seaside Madison, where you can browse the award-winning RJ Julia Booksellers, gift shops, coffee shops and cafes too.
- Further up the coast, discover the shops, boutiques and studios of Stonington Borough, and stop to sample a brew or two at the Beer’d Brewing Company.
Body and Soul
Looking for a little more relaxation time with the girls? Consider a day trip to one of Connecticut’s world-class spas. If you’re looking for spa deals, be sure to check out the Girlfriends Getaway package at The Inn at Harbor Hill Marina in Niantic, or the Delamar Greenwich Harbor’s Spa-Cation package, or maybe even bring the girls to The Spa at Norwich Inn!
Need a Weekend Away?
This Girlfriends Getaway in Greenwich offers you a chance to escape with your girls for two days of shopping, strolling, dining and fabulousness.