Pick Your Own Christmas Trees
Enjoy the full, fresh fragrance of a Christmas tree from one of Connecticut’s Choose and Cut tree farms. Bring your family to take a hayride, visit with Santa and wander through a Christmas shop. Each tree farm offers a unique experience and traditions that you and your family will cherish. Many farms will allow you to tag a tree prior to the season and come back to cut it in December! Check out the Connecticut Grown interactive map
or click on the list of Pick Your Own Christmas Tree Farms available from the Connecticut Department of Agriculture.
- UConn - Campus of Champions!
- Top 5 Reasons to Get Excited for Spring
- Awesome April School Vacation Ideas
- 5 Walkable Wonders
- Visit Essex During the Bicentennial Commemoration of the Historic British Raid
- Lake Compounce Brings in New Dogs, Lasers and Tipis in 2014
- Spring Festivals, Flowers & Family Fun
- “Hoppy Easter, Hoppy Spring!”
- Mud Season in Connecticut
- Book Your Connecticut Beach Rental Now!
- 5 Natural Wonders of Connecticut
- 5 Surefire Ways to Leave Behind the Winter Doldrums
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- New 2014 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available!
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Cabin Fever Reliever
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Recovers
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Wineries