- Top Destinations
- Fireside Dining
- Winter Attractions
- Skiing & More
- Sleigh Rides
- CT Chocolate Trail
- Cozy Inns
- CT Beer Trail
- Wine Celebrations
- Mohegan Sun
- Active Adventures
- Family Fun
- Arts & Culture
- Rest & Relaxation
- History & Heritage
- Quaint Towns
- Top 10 Dining
- Getaways Under $15
- Eagle / Seal Watches
- St. Patrick's Day
- Maple Sugaring
- Mud Season
- March Madness
Pick Your Own Connecticut Christmas Tree!
For a truly special experience this holiday season, plan a memorable outing to cut your own fresh and fragrant Christmas tree. Gather your family and friends for a festive adventure to one of Connecticut’s tree farms to scout, choose and cut your very own tree! Walk through picturesque fields filled with beautiful conifers of varied shapes and sizes to discover the one that’s perfect for you. Extend your outing with a visit to local shops in search of a new ornament or two to adorn your new find!
Find a Christmas tree farm by county:
Or, go to http://www.ctchristmastree.org/ for tree farms, provided by the Connecticut Christmas Tree Growers Association.
For other seasonal happenings and events, go to www.CTvisit.com and visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/visitconnecticut, Twitter page at www.twitter.com/ctvisit, Pinterest page at http://pinterest.com/visitct/ and on Instagram at http://instagram.com/ctvisit.
- 2015 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available
- Your 2015 Connecticut Checklist: Top Attractions and Events to Experience This Year
- Connecticut’s Top Winter Attractions
- March Madness Starts in Connecticut!
- 10 Ways to Say “I Love You” in Connecticut
- Winter Getaways for Less Than $15
- The Brunch Bunch
- Look What the Experts are Saying About Connecticut!
- Fireside Dining in Connecticut
- Cozy Connecticut Inns
- Winter Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Eagle & Seal Watching in Connecticut
- Winter Wine Celebrations 2015
- Maple Sugaring in Connecticut
- St. Patrick's Day Celebrations!
- Get Muddy This Spring at Connecticut Spas
- Top 10 - Connecticut's Dining Favorites
- Connecticut State Parks “The Sky’s the Limit” 2015 Hiking Challenge
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Weddings in Connecticut
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures