Pick Your Own Christmas Trees
Enjoy the full, fresh fragrance of a Christmas tree from one of Connecticut’s Choose and Cut tree farms. Bring your family to take a hayride, visit with Santa and wander through a Christmas shop. Each tree farm offers a unique experience and traditions that you and your family will cherish. Many farms will allow you to tag a tree prior to the season and come back to cut it in December! Check out the Connecticut Grown interactive map
or click on the list of Pick Your Own Christmas Tree Farms available from the Connecticut Department of Agriculture.
- Top 10 -- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- 5 Things to Add to Your Connecticut Summer Bucket List!
- Outdoor Concert Series
- Get Out! 5 Outdoor Activities to Try in Connecticut
- Beach Rentals
- Connecticut Favorites 2013
- Connecticut's Blossom Season
- Hike Connecticut’s Blue-Blazed Trails
- Spring Walks
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- Unplug & Relax
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- 2013 Visitors Guide Now Available
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Revolutionary Events in Connecticut History
- Connect with Connecticut on Facebook and Twitter!