Pick Your Own Christmas Trees
Enjoy the full, fresh fragrance of a Christmas tree from one of Connecticut’s Choose and Cut tree farms. Bring your family to take a hayride, visit with Santa and wander through a Christmas shop. Each tree farm offers a unique experience and traditions that you and your family will cherish. Many farms will allow you to tag a tree prior to the season and come back to cut it in December! Check out the Connecticut Grown interactive map
or click on the list of Pick Your Own Christmas Tree Farms available from the Connecticut Department of Agriculture.
- 5 Surefire Ways to Leave Behind the Winter Doldrums
- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Connecticut!
- Mud Season in Connecticut
- Maple Sugaring in Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Walkable Towns For Spring
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- New 2014 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available!
- Cabin Fever Reliever
- Eagle Watching in Connecticut
- 15 Ways to Get Active, Stay Healthy and Save Money in the New Year
- Getaways for Less Than $10
- Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Recovers
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Wineries
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails