The Connecticut Wine Trail (ctwine.com) is a unique collection of 24 vineyards and wineries statewide. All members have tasting rooms where visitors can sample their portfolio of wines. Connecticut is one of the most dynamic and... Read More
The Connecticut Wine Trail (ctwine.com) is a unique collection of 24 vineyards and wineries statewide. All members have tasting rooms where visitors can sample their portfolio of wines; reservations are not required except for special events. Connecticut is one of the most dynamic and fastest growing wine regions in the United States. Visit the CT Wine Trail's Calendar for special pairings, live music, wine releases, and more.
The Connecticut Wine Trail consists of:
- Bishop's Orchards Winery, Guilford
- Chamard Vineyards, Clinton
- Connecticut Valley Winery, New Hartford
- DiGrazia Vineyards, Brookfield
- Gouveia Vineyards, Wallingford
- Haight-Brown Vineyards, Litchfield
- Hawk Ridge Winery, Watertown
- Holmberg Orchards & Winery, Gales Ferry
- Hopkins Vineyard, Warren
- Jerram Winery, New Hartford
- Jonathan Edwards Winery, North Stonington
- Jones Winery, Shelton
- Land of Nod Winery, East Canaan
- Miranda Vineyards, Goshen
- Paradise Hills Vineyard & Winery, Wallingford
- Preston Ridge Vineyard, Preston
- Priam Vineyards, Colchester
- Saltwater Farm Vineyard, Stonington
- Sharpe Hill Vineyard, Pomfret
- Stonington Vineyards, Stonington
- Sunset Meadow Vineyards, Goshen
- Taylor Brooke Winery, Woodstock
- Walker Road Vineyards, Woodbury
- White Silo Farm & Winery, East Sherman
The wineries and vineyards of the Connecticut Wine Trail are members of the Connecticut Vineyard and Winery Association. Many wineries are dog-friendly outdoors in the summer.
All wineries in the state participate in the Department of Agriculture's Passport to Connecticut Farm Wineries program. There are is also a unified CT Winter Wine Trail passport program, which runs from January through April.
Other Amenities: Groups Welcome, Meeting/Event Facilities
Dates of Operation: Most wineries are open year-round with varying seasonal hours. Daily tasting hours can be found at http://ctwine.com/events/daily-tastings/. Passport to Connecticut Farm Wineries runs May to November. Winter Wine Trail runs January to April.