Free for Our Military Families: Connecticut’s Blue Star Museums Last Updated 5/19
Connecticut is proud to support Blue Star Museums, a collaboration among the National Endowment for the Arts, Blue Star Families, the Department of Defense, and museums across America. Each summer since 2010, Blue Star Museums have offered free admission to the nation’s active-duty military personnel and their families, including National Guard and Reserve, from May 18 through September 2, 2019.
See below for a list of Connecticut museums participating this summer.
- Butler-McCook House & Garden
- Connecticut Historic Society
- Harriet Beecher Stowe Center
- Mark Twain House & Museum
- Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art
- Yale Center for British Art
- New Haven Museum
- Yale University Art Gallery
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History