Easter Bunny Visits & Springtime Fun Last Updated 2/18
The Easter Bunny is visiting Connecticut this spring! Be on the lookout for the Easter Bunny at many Easter-themed and bunny-inspired events throughout the state. Enjoy fun and glorious springtime activities to celebrate the arrival of the new season. Plan a delightful outing and step out with your young ones, your special someone or your friends. It’s time to get hopping! Be sure to check each location's website for times.
Ride the Rails with the Easter Bunny!
- For a fun-filled journey, take the Easter Bunny Express at the Railroad Museum of New England, Thomaston on March 24, 25, and 31. Your scenic train ride on the Naugatuck Railroad includes a visit from the Easter Bunny! Board the train at the historic 1881 Thomaston Station in Thomaston; reservations are recommended.
- Families can ride on a 100-year-old restored trolley on the Easter Bunny Trolley Rides at the Shore Line Trolley Museum in East Haven, March 24-25 and March 30-31, where kids can meet the Easter Bunny, take part in springtime crafts and explore historic trolleys on display. You can even get a photo with the Easter Bunny!
- Ride a Vintage Train to Visit the Easter Bunny at the Danbury Railway Museum in Danbury, March 24-25 and March 30-31. Take a ride in a fully restored 1953 New Haven Railroad Diesel Car. On your journey, you’ll see vintage railroad cars and locomotives before stopping at the Easter Bunny’s special railroad car! During your visit, be sure to see the museum’s beautifully restored circa-1910 Railway Post Office car and model trains.
- And go on an Easter egg scavenger hunt and ride a trolley car during Easter Fun Days at the Connecticut Trolley Museum in East Windsor, March 24-25 and March 30-31.
Hunt for Eggs!
- Don't miss the Forest Easter Egg Adventure at the Stamford Museum & Nature Center, on March 24, 25, and 31. Hunt for eggs on the trails, the head over to the Nature Center to meet some live animals.
- Gather the kids at Olde Mistick Village in Mystic for an Easter Egg Hunt on March 31. Check the schedule for specific times. After the hunts, children can meet with Mr. Bunny in the gazebo. Be sure to bring your camera to get a special photo!
- Join in the Egg-straordinary Egg-stravaganza at Stepping Stones Museum for Children, Norwalk, on March 31 for an Egg Roll where kids will roll eggs through a series of obstacles to the finish line. See Benedict the Egg dance to fun spring music. There will also be an interactive musical performance, face painting, egg tossing and an egg creation station.
- And have breakfast with the Easter Bunny March at Mystic Aquarium. Advance registration required.
- Have a festive "eggs-cellent" afternoon at the Eggstravaganza on March 30 at the KidsPlay Museum, located in Torrington.
- The Farmington Miniature Golf & Ice Cream Parlor's 22nd annual Easter Egg Hunt, is a sensory-friendly and all accessible hunt. Children hunt for over 15,000 Easter eggs, have their picture taken with the Easter Bunny and enjoy Tie-Die ice cream cones.
Hop down the bunny trail to The Bushnell on March 31. Enjoy a brunch buffet, have fun at the Ultimage Egg/Treasure Hunt and have your picture taken with Peter Cottontail