Easter Bunny Visits & Springtime Fun Last Updated 3/21
The Easter Bunny is visiting Connecticut this spring! Be on the lookout for the Easter Bunny at many Easter-themed and bunny-inspired events throughout the state. Enjoy fun and glorious springtime activities to celebrate the arrival of the new season. Plan a delightful outing and step out with your young ones, your special someone, or your friends. It’s time to get hopping! And be sure to check with each location before venturing out, as hours may change due to COVID-19.
Ride the Rails with the Easter Bunny!
- Take as many trolley rides as you like during Easter Eggspress at the Connecticut Trolley Museum in East Windsor, March 27-28 and April 2-3. Motorwoman Cotton-Tail will be roaming the grounds and posing for pictures. Each child receives an Easter egg with a surprise inside. Other activities include a scavenger hunt and crafts.
- Families can ride on a 100-year-old restored trolley on the Easter Bunny Trolley Rides at the Shore Line Trolley Museum in East Haven, March 27-28 and April 2-3, where children can meet the Easter Bunny and receive a small gift.
- Hippity hop aboard the Essex Steam Train on March 27, April 2-3 for a Bunny breakfast or lunch. Take a ride through the beautiful Connecticut River Valley and enjoy a family-style platter of breakfast or lunch.
Hunt for Eggs!
- Stop for candy-filled eggs along the enchanted bunny trail at East Haddam's Ray of Light Farm, Easter Egg Drive-Through on March 14, 20, 21, 27, 28.
- The Town of Woodbury is hosting Egg Hunt in the Parks from March 13 through March 27. Stroll through the town's parks to find 24 hidden eggs to win a prize.
- March 26 through April 3, the Stamford Museum & Nature Center's annual Forest Easter Egg Adventure allows children to hunt for eggs on their trails in the woods.
- Hop into history with the Easter Bunny & Easter Egg Hunt at New England Air Museum in Windsor Locks on April 2.
- Hunt for dino-sized eggs at the Dino Egg Hunt throughout the Dinosaur Place at Nature's Art Village in Montville on April 3, and have fun in the park for the entire day.
- At the New Canaan Nature Center, children ages 2 to 10 get the chance to hunt eggs on April 1 through April 3, during the Great Egg Hunt & Spring Celebration. In addition to the hunt is a spring scavenger hunt, and meet the baby animals.
- Stroll the trails of the Denison Pequotsepos Nature Center in Mystic in search of eggs and say hello to the resident animal friends along the way. The Woodland Egg Hunt takes place on April 2 and April 3 and is best suited for children up to 10 years of age.
- Spring is the season for eggs: bird eggs, frog eggs, turtle eggs, and fish eggs. Learn about the animals that laid them and find the hidden "nests" around Roaring Brook Nature Center's Eggs, Eggs, Eggs! Spring Scavenger Hunt in Canton, on April 2-4.
- Hunt for Easter eggs high in the trees on April 2-4 during the Easter Egg Hunt in the Trees at the Adventure Park in Bridgeport and at the Storrs location.
- At Newtown's EverWonder Children's Museum, children can join in on the fun with hunting for eggs, visit with the Easter Bunny and enjoy game annual Easter Egg Scramble on April 3.
- A favorite spring tradition, the Connecticut Audubon Society at Fairfield's annual Egg Hunt will be on April 3.
Celebrate Easter Brunch or Brunch
- Celebrate Easter with the 1741 Pub & Grill at Lyman Orchards located in Middlefield on April 4. Offering an Easter Brunch, featuring special menu items.
- Water's Edge Resort & Spa in Westbrook is offering Easter To Go (preorder by March 30), or dine-in for an enjoyable Easter Brunch by the water.
- Millwright's in Simsbury is providing three options for Easter Dinner: dine indoors, dine outdoors, or take home.
- Have Easter Brunch or choose from a takeout menu from Saybrook Point Resort & Marina, located in Old Saybrook.
- S&P Oyster Restaurant in Mystic is serving a special luncheon and dinner menu for you IN YOUR HOME.
- Enjoy Easter Dinner to Go or dine in for Easter Dinner at Kensington's Restaurant at The Spa at Norwich Inn.